New Logo and update
So I decided to give the logo a much needed update. It’s mostly just a polishing up of the old logo. Cleaning up the linework, improving the colors. The biggest change is to the skull. There was far to much detail and sloppiness there.
As for the book itself, I’m still moving ahead full speed. The new page count for the book is 262 pages. It’s a monster. I’m over 50% finished with the pencils. I’m hoping to be done with the pencils within the next couple months, after which I will be close to starting the submission process to publishers.
Originally I had planned on waiting until the book was fully finished to start submitting, but the more I learn about the industry, the more I feel confident that just having a book that is fully readable, with a good helping of finished art is more then satisfactory.
Anyways, back to work!